Common Room Avengers-for Procrastination
Super Homepages Of Official Timewasting
The CRAP Collection (Miscellaneous files)
The CRAP Chronicles
- Prologue: The Beginning, by Ryan
- Now it can be told! The shocking true story of how SFU's
premier superhero troupe came to be.
- Episode 1: The Saga Continues, by Ryan
- When an innocent Kinesiology student's basketball falls into the
Engineers' Pit, guess who's on hand to help out. CRAP's very first
- Episode 2: Tedminal Velocity, by Kaye and Ryan
- Ted Man's attempt to crash Darth goes horribly wrong, and pulls in
other members of CRAP too. Part 1 of an exciting two-parter!
- Episode 3: The Lost Episode, by Ryan
- While Ted Man tries to figure out how to extricate himself and his
fellow CRAP teammmates from their predicament, Ryan tries to figure out
the exact same thing.
- Episode 4: Green Gem, by keith
- What's up? Well, the jade boulder in the pond is, for one thing.
How? Why? Should people be worried? It doesn't matter, as long as it
gives CRAP a reason to investigate the mystery instead of doing their
homework. The start of the thrilling series "The Dark Heart of
- Episode 5: Quadratic Field of Dreams,
by Kaye, Erick, & Ryan
- Our heroes' attempt to figure out the cause of the levitating gem
goes awry, as a few careless words scatters them across the world.
Comic mayhem ensues as the CRAPmeisters find that their superpowers are
useless against a sudden attack of silliness among the writers.
- Episode 6: Nexus Perplexus, by Grant, Susan, Ryan, Erick, & Kaye
- As the boundaries between universes begin to weaken, so in inverse
proportion does everyone slowly begin to discover how tenuous reality
is--and gradually figure out the source of all the mysterious events
taking place. Great family entertainment not to be missed!
- Episode 7: ???, by ??? (Coming soon)
- The final showdown with the Dark Heart of Campus. Parental
guidance is advised.
The current CRAPSHOOTER (CRAPSHOOT Editor and Researcher) is keith.
You can email him
with CRAP stuff--comments, suggestions, new stories or pictures, sound
bites, etc., to complement existing stories--almost anything will do.
Remember, this is CRAP.